The least amount of auto insurance you're required to carry in Tampa Florida is:
- $10,000 bodily injury liability coverage for one person - This is the maximum amount your insurance will pay when you injure or kill someone in an auto accident. It also covers people driving your car with your permission.
- $20,000 bodily injury liability coverage for everyone - This is the maximum amount your insurance will pay for everyone you injure or kill in an auto accident.
- $10,000 property damage liability coverage - This is the maximum amount your insurance will pay when you damage someone else's vehicle in an auto accident.
- Personal Injury Protection - This coverage pays your medical expenses and your passengers medical expenses when you're involved in an accident. It also pays you and your family's medical expenses when you're injured in someone else's car or while walking.
- Collision coverage - Pays for repairs to your car when it's involved in an accident with another vehicle no matter who was at fault.
- Comprehensive coverage - Pays for repairs to your car caused by fire, theft, vandalism, and acts of nature.
Premiums for the same insurance coverage can vary significantly from one company to the next, so in order to get the best rate on your auto insurance you need to compare rates from different companies. The easiest way to do this is to go to an online comparison website. There you can get rate quotes from A-rated companies and even get answers to your insurance questions from insurance experts.
Visit www.lowerratequotes.com to get low cost Tampa Florida auto insurance quotes from top-rated companies.